Monday, July 8, 2013

Four Days Left....

The final count down begins.... the bank has until Thursday to counter or accept our offer for the Short sale in Paddock Lake. I am getting a bit nervous because I was actually able to see myself in this house and could picture how I wanted to set up every room, the repairs, and add-on we were going to do.

Short Sales really SUCK. We have wasted a month waiting around for this house, so I am going to be VERY upset if we loose out on this because the bank is being a pokey puppy. I am getting aggravated with our realtor because I feel she isn't being assertive enough with this whole process. Everything I have researched on short sales recommends badgering the bank to get the ball rolling. I feel like she is sitting back enjoying the time she isn't showing us any listings. I should contact the bank myself :)

We went back out on the hunt last night and let me tell you there are SLIM pickings!!
Let's just hope we see some activity from the bank so we don't have to pull out and look at more houses.


-Mandy :))

#shortsaleproblems


No comments:

Post a Comment