Wednesday, September 4, 2013

BIG MONTH AHEAD...

Whoa.... Goodbye August... 

Hello September. I welcome September with much anticipation.

September is a HUGE month for our family. Nick & I will have a two year old, which is just crazy. & even crazier we will be HOMEOWNERS! Yippy! 

Needless to say my life has been a bit hectic. The count down has begun to and we have exactly EIGHT days till Bryson turns the big T-W-O and until our CLOSING, eeks!

Pictures are coming down. Rooms are being emptied. Boxes are being filled. 

Definitely having a mini freak-out. We have exactly 8 more days to focus all our attention on completing the repurposing projects, thinking of paint colors, packing up 2.5 years of crap, finishing up paperwork, & keeping everything as organized as possible. 

Add Mr. B's birthday party on top of everything -- causes me to be one strung out mess.

I cant stress too much because everything seems to be coming together nicely! Nick has taken over redoing the furniture, while I focused on B's b-day and packing. I just feel like we are in such a time crunch. The new house needs to be semi-complete and live-able by October 1st with all of our stuff in. Thank goodness the Summer festivities have slowed down and we can really focus on getting in!

Patiently waiting....& getting excited... 

-Mandy :))


No comments:

Post a Comment