Monday, June 24, 2013

DIET DAY 1: COMPLETED


I successfully completed my first day of my diet {insert happy dance}.
Hey, you have to celebrate the smallest of achievements ;)

Today went pretty smoothly.... I ate the healthy food I packed, drank water, got 30+ minutes of exercise, and even made a healthier dinner... which was bypassed for McDonalds, OOPS!

No worries, I picked the healthiest items on the McDonalds menu -- a vanilla ice-cream cone (150 Calories) and a grilled chicken snack wrap (270 Calories).  Hey, I was starving and I felt like I deserved this treat. I started my hip hop abs DVD today. I did the 30 minute DVD in the sweat box I call a living room (Fiancé refused to install the AC units). I also took a 2.3 mile walk around the lake in the rain,  now that's dedication ;)

A Mcdonalds ice-cream cone was suppose to be a treat for B, who braved the rain with me without complaining, but I couldn't help from ordering 2. Oh-well I am not going to beat myself up about it, still gotta live. I was still inside my daily point allowance (W/O using activity points).

Even with my Mcdonalds relapse, I feel pretty good about day 1!

On the Brightside:: dinner is already made for tomorrow, woop-woop!!!

SIDE NOTE: I was scrolling through my 'Workin' on my fitness' board  and I came across a 5-Week-Challenge -- a weight loss challenge. Each weeks brings a new challenge (challenges are cumulative). The blogger who posted this posted the following channels:

Week 1: Hydration Nation – Drink 64oz of water per day.
Week 2: Sweet Tooth Cured – No sweets (i.e. cookies, brownies, etc.)
Week 3: Bust a Move – Work out for at least 30 minutes per day.
Week 4: On the Wagon – No wine, beer, etc.
Week 5: Clean it Up – Clean eating.  No processed foods at all.


She made it as a competition between friends, but I am using this outline as personal challenges for myself to follow! I think Week 5 is going to be the hardest one for me to follow :-//


Anyone else up for the challenge?


-Mandy R. :)))

 

No comments:

Post a Comment