Sunday, June 23, 2013

Getting stuff done :)

Organizing. Cleaning. Packing.

Were the only things on my mind & to-do list this weekend.

 I am hoping we will have a house by September so I can ditch this rental and start on the road to home ownership... Scary thought! So, I want to begin the consolidating and packing up the insane amount of stuff we have. I have one room dedicated completely to storage - holiday decorations, pile & pile of baby junk, old clothes that I am longing to fit into, and soooo much more. This room is a hot mess...

During nap time on Saturday I was feeling dedicated and went though every box, bag, and bin. I organized all of the holiday decorations, movies, games, blankets -- putting them into their own labeled bins. I even sifted though the mountain of baby stuff and consolidated it to a corner of the room (before it took up at least half). 

I tossed 3 garbage bags and the rest I put outside for our garage sale (that I have been meaning to have since May) 

I made a list of 30 spots in the house that need to be cleaned and organized. So far I only completed a handful... But I plan to do a task a day. 

My weekend accomplishment:: cleaning off/putting away the boxes that were stacked on the treadmill. Now I have no excuses. It's time to kick my booty into shape for my wedding (only 800 days to go :)) 

My ULTIMATE GOAL: walk down the aisle looking &  feeling my best, and being my ideal weight.

Staring Goal: Lose 10lbs by August 24th. 

Day one of my diet starts tomorrow - NO MORE excuses 



-Mandy :))


No comments:

Post a Comment