Saturday, June 22, 2013

Fish - Fish - Fishy

We have a new member of the family, a fishy.

Bryson got a pet fish!! We were going to wait to get him one until we moved into the new house but who the hell knows when that is?!?!?! 

So.. we hit up Petsmart. I already had the fish bowl, pebbles, and fun water plants, so I really expected to leave the store only spending less than 20 bucks.  I was SO wrong, our cart was full of new fun plants, rocks, signs, and a new fish tank -- one with a lid, to keep those little hands from petting the fishy! 

I think it is VERY important to allow B to make his own decisions, so he picked the fish and everything else on his own. We ended leaving with a pretty blue and red Betta fish --  its name is still to be determined. I am pretty sure his name will end up being Fish. 





-Mandy :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment