Monday, August 19, 2013

Bryson's Brithday

We have SO much happening within the next month that Bryson's birthday has kinda been put on the back burner -- poor guy.

I went ALL out for B first birthday. Guest list was over 100 and I went crazy with decorations, food, and take-home goodies. His 1st birthday was SUPER memorable but it was time consuming and SUPER expensive

Well little one we cant afford that this year - I don't think he will be to heart broken..

The sad thing is I wasn't going to have anything for him besides maybe a cake at my parents. But I received a wake up call when I noticed one of my old coworkers having a birthday bash for her 2 year old. So, needless to say I felt like a horrible momma.

Well with that little push - Bryson's first birthday party is starting come together.
Park has been rented. Theme has been picked. Guest list is constructed. & menu is planned.

Lets see if I can pull this off without my right hand women, Kristen...

Man September is going to be SUPER busy.  I'm already tired just thinking about it.

-Mandy :))

No comments:

Post a Comment