Saturday, August 3, 2013

Thank-You Gift...

On my last post I was complaining about how stubborn Nick is.... but I didn't explain how generous he is either. 

Nick is approved for the loan -- so technically it is his house. But lets be honest, the house is more for B and I. Nick would be happy living in a $100,000 truck -smh. I have been putting all the effort into finding a house: schedule the showings, spending HOURS of my life on Zillow, going to showings first to eliminate houses, and constantly communicating with our real-estate agent and mortgage guy. So, when I fall in love with a house (happened 3 times) he usually just agrees with signs the papers (good man <3). So, when Nick put up a fight for this house I was shocked. How could he not LOVE this house?!?! Needless to say we were butting heads a lot over this decision and neither of us were backing down. 

But Nick did. He agreed to sign off on my house :))  His biggest issue with this property was there wasn't a man cave (garage). He is going to be ECSTATIC once he gets to build his dream garage -- making every decision along the way!

Because he did such a selfless act for me, I decided to get him a gift for being (soon-to-be) homeowner. 


I thought of Nick as soon as I saw this wall art by a local crafter, Kenosha Crafts
& he LOVED it :)


Just a little thank-you gift to keep my man happy

-Mandy :))

No comments:

Post a Comment