Friday, August 2, 2013

House Update #2


Well lets see... The foreclosure I fell in love with has been stubborn. First off it is unfortunately listed on Hubzu.com (a horrible bidding website). I have heard nothing but horror stories by buyers from this site. Plus the selling bank we are dealing with seems horrible. They declined every offer we put out there... And then Nick was being just as stubborn declined every counter. Oh and thanks to that LOVELY website  someone else decided to out bid us by $3000. GRRRRRR!!!

So, this house seemed hopeless. I am overly frustrated at this time with this house & Nick!! So, We threw out our best and final offer to the bank to win this house $90K (5K over asking price) and started looking at other properties but guess what?!?! The bank accepted!!! Which totally took me by surprise since there was a higher bid submitted after ours.


By September 12, 2013 this will be our home :))
We close on Bryson's birthday -- hoping that is good sign!


I'm so excited. I have already been making plans in my head: colors, furniture arrangement, decorations, construction ;)


We have only until the 15th to get all of out inspections completed, eeks! Making phone calls to set up appointments Monday Morning! 


I'm overly excited! I can't wait! Pinterest App will be working overtime!! 

-Mandy :)) 


No comments:

Post a Comment